2020 Holiday/Black-out Dates Deposit and Cancellation Policy
The following is a list of 2020 holiday/black-out dates for which Paradise 4 Paws requires a deposit. If your pet’s reservation includes any of the dates listed in the date ranges below, your reservation is subject to a 10% nightly premium and a deposit of 25% of the overnight accommodation fees (or a minimum one night deposit) is due at the time of the reservation booking. Two weeks (14 days) prior to your pet’s check-in date, your deposit becomes non-refundable.
- The 25% deposit is only refundable if reservations are cancelled prior to fourteen (14) days before the reservation start date. No part of your deposit will be refunded for cancellations less than fourteen (14) days prior to the reservation start date and time
- If we do not receive a cancellation by the morning of your scheduled check in or you are a no-show, we will charge the card on file for the full length of the reservation
- While we understand that travel plans can change, we DO NOT overbook our suites and the space for your pet is guaranteed when you provide a deposit
- The remaining cost of the stay will be charged at the time of check out.
- Please note: promotional discounts are not valid during holiday/black-out periods.
- By providing a deposit for your pet’s stay, you are agreeing to these deposit and cancellation terms
Due to the increase in resort guests during holiday/black-out periods, we may limit daycare to Paw Perks Platinum Members and Unlimited Monthly Daycare Members only. If daycare spaces are available during these limited times, holiday/black-out rates will apply. Please speak with your Paradise 4 Paws team about holiday/black-out rates and availability.
|Mid-Winter Break 2020||Friday, February 14th – Monday, February 17th, 2020|
|Spring Break/Easter 2020||Friday, March 27th – Sunday, April 12th, 2020|
|Memorial Day 2020||Friday, May 22nd – Monday, May 25th, 2020|
|Independence Day 2020||Friday, July 3rd – Sunday, July 5th, 2020|
|Labor Day 2020||Friday, September 4th – Monday, September 7th, 2020|
|Thanksgiving 2020||Wednesday, November 25th – Sunday, November 29th, 2020|
|Christmas 2020/New Year’s 2021||Friday, December 18th, 2020 – Sunday, January 3rd, 2021|