2017 Holiday/Black-out Dates Deposit and Cancellation Policy
The following is a list of 2017 holidays/black-out dates for which Paradise 4 Paws requires a deposit. If your pet’s reservation includes any of the dates listed in the date ranges below, your reservation is subject to a 10% nightly premium and a deposit of 25% of the overnight accommodation fees (or a minimum one night deposit) due at the time of the reservation booking. Two weeks (14 days) prior to your pets’ check-in date, your deposit becomes non-refundable.
- The 25% deposit is only refundable if reservations are cancelled prior to fourteen (14) days before the reservation start date. No part of your deposit will be refunded for cancellations less than fourteen (14) days prior to the reservation start date and time
- If we do not receive a cancelation by the morning of your scheduled check in or you are a no-show, we will charge the card on file for the full length of the reservation
- While we understand that travel plans can change, we DO NOT overbook our suites and the space for your pet is guaranteed when you provide a deposit
- WThe remaining cost of the stay will be charged at the time of check out.
- By providing a deposit for your pet’s stay, you are agreeing to these deposit and cancellation terms
|Christmas 2016/New Year’s 2017||Wednesday December 21st, 2016 – Monday January 2nd, 2017|
Friday March 24th – Sunday April 2nd, 2017
Friday April 14th – Sunday April 16th, 2017
|Memorial Day||Friday May 26th – Monday May 29th, 2017|
|Independence Day||Friday June 30th – Tuesday July 4th, 2017|
|Labor Day||Friday September 1st – Monday September 4th, 2017|
|Thanksgiving||Wednesday November 22nd – Sunday November 26th, 2017|
|Christmas 2017/New Year’s 2018||Thursday December 21st, 2017 – Monday January 1st, 2018|